Paintless Dent Repair
What is paintless dent repair?
Using tools and techniques fabricated for dent removal, our international expert pdr technician is able to repair dents from almost any
body panel of a vehicle. The pdr technique removes the need for costly auto body repairs like sanding, filling and repainting.
Protect your investment
Vehicles with original paint maintain a higher resale value than those that were partially or completely repainted. Paintless dent repair
allows you to maintain the value of your vehicle by eliminating the need to repaint it during the repair process.
Hail damage, door dings, and everything in-between
Whether the dent(s) is caused by a hail storm, runaway shopping cart, or rogue basketball, we can eliminate almost any dent without
compromising the integrity of your vehicle with paintless dent repair.
We specialize in:
• Hail damage
• Door dings
• Most dents not previously mentioned
Chips, nicks, and minor cracks
Repairing a windshield early can prevent the damage from spreading and causing the need for a windshield replacement. The repair
also restores the structural integrity of your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) windshield, aids in preventing the damage from
spreading, and makes the blemish less noticeable without removing/replacing the glass.
Benefits of windshield repair
• Protects the integrity of your vehicle and its original windshield
• Saves money on windshield replacement
• Quickly restores your windshield to safe driving condition
Common windshield repairs
• Rock chips
• Nicks from outdoor elements
• Minor cracks (up to 6 inches)
For Yellow, cloudy or foggy headlights
Headlight Restoration will improve the look of your car plus increase the safety. We made it easy for you to restore your oxidized,
cloudy headlights to look like new. Simply give us a call to set up an appointment and we will come to you. We will restore those
same ugly looking yellow headlights crystal clear.
Benefits of headlight restoration
• Safety - Increase the safety of your vehicle because you will have increased light projection so you can see better while driving
• Appearance - Improve the appearance of your vehicle because your headlights will look crystal clear.
• Savings - You will save money by restoring your headlights. New replacement headlights can cost from $150 to $1700 each.